In this single-zone cellar, you can set the temperature between 5°C and 20°C. The stylish cellar is supplied with 2 wood-fronted metal wire shelves, as well as 2 half-shelves. These half-shelves, inserted at the rear of the cellar, allow 3 bottles to be stored upright, in front of them.
Also, the metal tray means you can store up to 3 bottles in a vertical position and benefit from the pump system to:
- reduce the volume of air contained in the bottle after opening (removing the oxygen which can cause a wine to deteriorate);
- delay the oxidation process;
- preserve the freshness and the organoleptic and olfactory characteristics of the wine.
The system is very easy to use, simply connect the stopper to the pump's tube and press the "vacuum pump" button on the control panel. The operation takes approximately 1 minute per bottle. The 3 stoppers are provided.
The LS38A conditioning cellar includes many other features, such as:
- Electronic thermostat and digital temperature display;
- Child lock to lock the control panel;
- Visual and audible alarm in the event of sudden temperature fluctuation;
- Black and stainless steel contemporary design;
- Three stoppers for the vacuum pump system;
- Four adjustable feet;
- Interior LED lighting;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.